CRITERIA FOR ABSTRACT EVALUATION
The abstract should be submitted only in English. The abstracts cannot exceed 2500 characters (including spaces). The system automatically rejects longer abstracts.
Experts will assess the submitted abstracts according to the following criteria:
- Compliance of the content with the paper title: 0-5 points.
- Assessment of the issue (presenting the problem and formulating the goal): 0-10 points.
- Methodological assessment of the abstract (assessment of the internal structure): 0-10 points.
- Assessment of the substantive value (the degree of originality and topicality of the work; contribution to the development of the issue): 0-35 points.
- Compatibility of the paper’s topic with the conference’s topic: 0-20 points.
- Papers presented at the conference in English will be rewarded with extra 20 points.
Authors can obtain up to 100 points. The minimum required for acceptance is 70 points.
To submit your paper’s abstract – click here:
Organizers encourage authors to submit poster presentations (only in English). The poster proposals accepted for the exhibition will be available on the conference website. Please note that the poster consists of two complementary elements:
1. Graphic file (PDF)
2. Audio recordings (MP3).
The audio recording can explain, expand on, or supplement the information contained in the graphical component. The graphic file should be at most 15 MB, while the audio recording should be at most 3 minutes.
To submit your poster’s abstract – click here:
CONFERENCE TOPIC PATRONS ORGANIZERS BASIC INFORMATION SUBMISSIONS REGISTRATION CONFERENCE FEE POSTER SESSION PROGRAM TRANSMISSION VENUE CONTACT